An Important Message from Moby Dick
*May 2020 Update: this promotion is no longer available. Please check our Special offers page to see current promotions.
Moby Dick House of Kabob Announces Operational Changes and Special Offers
WASHINGTON D.C. (March 16, 2020) – Moby Dick House of Kabob announces that they will be complying with all local and state regulations regarding the coronavirus COVID-19 and rolling out their own Response Package along with advanced safety protocols. The chain with locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia, will be extending a series of special offers to the community to support long-time and loyal customers during this unprecedented time. Offers like Kids Eat Free with an Adult, 50% Off Discount to First Responders and Healthcare Workers, and Free Delivery to Senior Living Facilities, to name a few.
The Moby Dick Response Package includes:
- Kids Eat Free with an Adult. Receive one free kid’s meal with one adult entrée order. Use the Promo Code KIDS15 to access this offer.
- Family Platter Discounts of $5 off Family Platter #1 and $10 off Family Platter #2.
- 50% Off for First Responders and Healthcare Workers with proper identification.
- Free Delivery with 10% Off on all orders placed through the Moby Dick website (mobyskabob.com). Use the Promo Code 10OFF to access this offer. Orders will be delivered by our partner, Door Dash.
- Our partnership with the delivery service Door Dash includes contact-less deliveries, “Drop & Dash”, and unlimited Free Delivery for all Moby Dick “Dash Pass” customers.
- 20% Off with Free Delivery for all Assisted living, Senior & Retirement Home facilities with group orders of 10 or more and 12-hour notification.
Visit our special offers page for more details.
Locations in Maryland will be closed to in-store dining as of 5pm March 16. We encourage customers to call-ahead or order online to ensure your favorite Moby Dick location is open. Store hours may vary and are subject to change, during this ever-changing time.
It is our goal to maintain our To-Go, Pick-Up, Curbside and Delivery services. During this time, we will be offering “Curbside” pick-up with call-ahead orders. One of our gloved team members will bring your sealed bag filled with delicious Moby food to you, so you don’t have to leave your car.
Moving forward, all orders will be bagged and sealed with a tamper-proof evident sticker for your protection. We will also be offering sealed utensil packs when requested. Frequent and thorough handwashing is required by all employees and we have a mandatory glove policy for all employees. Recently, we instituted a double glove system with an outer changeable layer. And as is always the case, our Employee Health Agreement mandates that employees immediately notify us of any symptoms they may be experiencing and requires them to stay home when there are any concerns about their health.
We take seriously the health and safety of everyone in our communities and will adjust our policies as necessary to provide food stability to those around us.
About Moby Dick House of Kabob:
Moby Dick House of Kabob serves food that customers love and crave. Founded in 1989, Moby Dick House of Kabob serves mouth-watering Persian cuisine made from fresh and healthy ingredients in a fast and casual environment. Event catering is available. For more information, visit Moby Dick House of Kabob at http://www.mobyskabob.com/ on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mobydickkabobs or Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/mobydickkabobs.
Share this Post