Moby Dick’s COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers:
The team at Moby Dick House of Kabob is working diligently to ensure that we keep our employees and guests safe and healthy during this time. We are following all of the suggested recommendations from local and national health organizations as well as implementing additional measures of our own.
We have reinforced with our entire team the best practices for personal hygiene and restaurant sanitation as well as our social responsibility in all of this. Please be assured, that the health and safety of our guests, staff and community is our primary concern.
In response to growing concerns, we have significantly increased the frequency and emphasis on internal cleaning practices. We will be sanitizing tables between uses and disinfecting surfaces, including door handles, regularly.
Frequent and thorough handwashing is required by all employees and we have a mandatory glove policy for all employees, both front and back of house. As is always the case, our Employee Health Agreement mandates that employees immediately notify us of any symptoms they may be experiencing and requires them to stay home when there are any concerns about their health.
Other measures we are taking to protect our guests and employees include:
- To-Go, Pick-Up and Delivery orders will be bagged and sealed with a tamper-proof evident sticker for your protection.
- Customers will no longer be able to access utensils, cups, lids, and other serving items for themselves, and instead will receive it upon request.
- We will now be using sealed utensil packs for all orders.
- Removing communal salt, pepper, and sumac spice shakers from dining room tables and instead offering single serve packets.
- Serving our famous pita in disposable bread baskets
- We are also eliminating the use of anything that circulates between people such as reusable trays and order pagers (we apologize in advance for the inconvenience!)
In an effort to keep up with ever-changing state of things, our service model and hours of operation may need to change. Should this happen, we will keep up-to-date information available on our social media pages and website.
We are currently considering ways to provide the food you love while limiting human contact. We will be working with our management team and partners to develop ways to continue to safely deliver delicious meals with options such as “drop and dash” delivery and curbside pick-up.
Should you crave Moby Dick House of Kabob but prefer staying at home, currently we offer delivery service with Door Dash https://www.doordash.com/business/moby-dick-house-of-kabob-4236/. Please check our website for more detailed information.
The Team at Moby Dick House of Kabob
Share this Post